2. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use of (including any browse through or access of) the Web Site, we may gather certain information, including the following information:
• Personally Identifiable Information – This is information that may identify a person such as an Email address. We may collect Personally Identifiable Information about you, ONLY if you voluntarily choose to provide it yourself (for example: while submitting certain forms in or through the Web Site). There may be Personal Information that remains within our databases, access logs, and other records.
• Anonymous/Non-Personally Identifiable Information – which is information that alone cannot identify you, including without limitations, information derived from cookies, pixel tags and web beacons, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser language, and the web page you have visited immediately prior to visiting the Web Site or other numeric codes used to identify a computer.
3. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
4. DISCLOSING OF ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES
If we transfer your information in accordance with condition (i) and (iv) aforementioned, we will make sure that the transferees agree to apply the same levels of protection as we are required to apply to your information and, where appropriate, to use your information strictly in accordance with our instructions.
5. THIRD PARTIES’ PRACTICES
This section does not cover the information practices exercised by other providers of products or services, advertisers or other web-sites, or companies/people that Stone Selection does not own or control, or does not employ or manage. Stone Selection would like to emphasize that Stone Selection is not and cannot be responsible for the content or the privacy policies of websites to which it may link or websites that link to Stone Selection’s Web Site.
6. SECURITY PRECAUTIONS TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We are committed to use our best efforts to maintain the security of your Personal Identifiable Information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we adhere to industry standard practices and procedures to help safeguard and secure the information we collect. Although we use our best efforts to protect the security of your Personal Identifiable Information and our system, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, no transmission via the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result of this and other factors beyond Stone Selection’s control, we cannot and do not guarantee the absolute security of the information that you transmit to or through our Web Site. Therefore, you assume that risk by using the Web Site.
7. MODIFICATION AND DELETION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
You are entitled to review the database information submitted by you and/or relating to you, under applicable law. A person who has reviewed the information relating to him/her and found it to be incorrect, incomplete, unclear or not up to date, may contact the database owner and request that the information be updated or deleted, as follows:
• Deletion – In order to delete the Personally Identifiable Information you submitted, please notify us, through our online contact form, available at: Contact Us that you wish to delete your Personally Identifiable Information contained at our databases.
• Modification – If you wish to modify or update your personally identifiable information, please send us your updated details through our online contact form, available at: Contact Us. Please note that deletion of your personally identifiable information from Stone Selection’s database will not prevent Stone Selection from using gathered anonymous information.
9. GOVERNING LAW
10. CONTACT US